Stay in a hotel in the heart of the 9th arrondissement of Paris with hotels Coeur City. Discover first upscale hotels with the Clarion Collection Hotel Opera Pavillon located halfway between the Grand Opera of Paris and the famous Basilica of the Sacred Heart. My Paris Hotel also offers boutique hotels like R.Kipling Hotel with a hotel based on the theme of the writer and explorer of the same name, or the hotel Josephine tribute to Josephine Baker. Two hotels located close to the famous Moulin Rouge. Also find your accommodation in Paris near the Grands Boulevards and the Quality Hotel Axel Opera. For smaller budgets, My Paris Hotel also offers the My Hotel in France Opera Saint Georges. Enjoy free use of all the advantages of the option All For You by booking directly on My Paris Hotel. Discover our hotels in the 8th arrondissement of Paris as the hotel Clarion Collection Etoile Saint Honore Hotel Champs-Elysees Friedland or Hotel Cervantes.
- Paris hotel palais omnisports de paris bercy
- Paris hotel bibliothèque nationale de france
- Paris hotel orsay museum paris hotel
- Paris hotel notre-dame
- Paris hotel eiffel tower
- Paris hotel triumphal arch
- Paris hotel beaubourg
- Paris hotel champs-elysées
- Paris hotel saint-lazare station
- Paris hotel invalides
- Paris hotel montparnasse tower
- Paris hotel saint-honoré street
- Paris hotel north station
- Paris hotel la défense
- Paris hotel madeleine church
- Paris hotel place de la bastille
- Paris hotel place des vosges
- Paris hotel opéra garnier
- Paris hotel place de la concorde
- Paris hotel basilique du sacré coeur
- Paris hotel montmartre
- Paris hotel palais des congrés de paris
- Paris hotel the boulevards
- Paris hotel les grands magasins
- Paris hotel louvre
- Paris hotel saint-germain
- Paris hotel the great mosque of paris
Our Hotels in ParisGeographical search
Find a hotel on the map
Paris Hotel Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy
The Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, often abbreviated as "POPB", is an arena situated in the Bercy district, opposite the Bibliothèque François-Mittérand library, on right the bank of the river Seine. Le POPB is bordered by the park of Bercy and the Ministry of Finances. Dating back to the ‘80s, it is one of the first buildings built during the development of eastern Paris.
It is the biggest multi-purpose arena in France, able to receive up to 18 000 spectators. It hosts various concerts, sporting events and shows.
The outside of the building has a pyramidal shape and the walls are covered with turf, giving it its originality.
The hall was designed to enable spectators to have a perfect view from all directions and to allow for high-quality technical performance in terms of the sound system, lighting etc.
8 boulevard de Bercy
Métro : Line 14 (Bercy)